Sunday, February 9, 2014

Leaving Shoe Prints: Halong Bay, Vietnam


This photo was taken during our cruise trip in Halong Bay, Vietnam last September 2012. 

I called our trip the "Instant Millionaire Getaway" due to the money currency in Vietnam plus the pampering we got. It was surely one of the most spoiled trips I had but still pocket-friendly. We rented a junkboat, a local yacht, during our cruise from Cat Ba-Halong Bay via CatBa Ventures owned by the ever reliable Mr. Tung. In our private junk boat we had our own Captain, Butler and Chef. It has two rooms with bathrooms, dining room and also a sun deck, which is still quite spacey for the five of us. All the food served in our junkboat were sumptuous. We also just can't get enough of their coffee "Cafe Viet". The best cafe viet we've ever tasted during our entire stay in Vietnam. 

This photo captured the perfect moment I had during our sail in the famous Halong Bay. I am grateful I had the chance to savor the Beauty of Nature while sipping the Best Coffee in town. Travel shoes and I surely had that perfect spot, another add on in my memory and experience bank. The kind of ecstasy your heart feels every journey is definitely priceless. 

No comments: