Friday, April 20, 2012

Why do i travel?

Being born in a family that rarely travels and prefers to rather stay at home, I have always been questioned  about being a "Happy Feet". Arguments always arise everytime i go on an adventure or leave for travel. I am always misunderstood by my family and labeled as stubborn, thrill-seeker and extravagant.  
But, why do i travel? and even go solo?
 I believe and respect that people have different reasons and perspectives about why they do things. As for me...  I have collected the top reasons (quotes) that perfectly explain my thoughts and principles about why i love to travel. Why i still go further despite being always questioned and discouraged. 












(Credits to the people who made these inspiring pieces of art.)

These are some of the words i live by. Traveling is not "to travel" alone. Traveling is what makes life beautiful,interesting and worth living. It is opening yourself to a hundred million possibilities. Material things do last, but memories captured, shared and savored will always be priceless and remain a lifetime. 
Someday, i will be understood.
 Ahoy! and my travel list goes on... 
My mind will never tire singing to the tune of "I will travel the world and sail the seven seas..La la la la. " 

You, why do you travel? 

No comments: